Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

Tileset generation for new disruption is bugged in terms of loot and conduit placement

Conduit placement, disruption is supposed to have two tiles that connect to each other to form the placement of the four conduits. The new gamemode has a connector tile which goes against this already established rule. This needs to be removed as it should be considered a bug. It also massively downgrades the experience of playing on the map compared to regular disruption.

Loot distribution is very wonky with Entrati Labs and the newly introduced tiles. Going to the backroom of the extraction tileset and there was 15 loot containers in there which I never experienced before. I know it has a lot of spawning points but it was very excessive with how many there are. I think there might've been some clipping which would say that it is a bug.

It also seems like there is a chance it may spawn a massive expansion off into the distance for no reason? Maybe that needs to be trimmed up as well to keep the map a reasonable size given how large the conduit tiles are.