Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

Exodia contagion heavy attack nerf?

Why has Exodia contagion been nerfed? it took me so long to make a specific build and then all of a sudden Its unusable since I can't heavy attack with that arcane anymore, no projectile shoots out. And all I got for compensation was two formas in the mail, getting that specific build took me over a month of grinding kuva which was already made horrible due to the weekly caps on teshin's store a while ago. 160 rolls for a single zaw riven, all down the drain. please revert the change I beg of you DE.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

My Cyath riven is very depressed right now. I've had it for 5-6 years, and it's at least always had a place as an exodia contagion stick, but man, now my 45% usage Cyath has very little going for it even with tennokai and new arcanes.

Idk why they decided to nerf something thats fairly obscure, requires a bunch of things in tandem with it to even make it viable, and really needs a solid riven to even be steel path viable.

I would really like to see some compensation buffs for exodia contagion, really, just a look at all of the zaw arcanes, they're mostly all abysmal right now. Exodia Epidemic doesn't even proc viral on enemies anymore.