Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Auto-save feature in Warframe

(XBOX)IcyItumeleng

Question

As a regular Warframe player, I would truly appreciate if DE implemented autosave in the game.

I live in an area with mediocre network infrastructure that constantly cuts off, which kicks me out of a session, whether it's vault-runs on Deimos, or void fissures on Railjack.

With Autosave, the Warframe server syncs your current game play with your "cloud data" (that is if DE even uses Cloud Computing for their game servers) so that if your internet connection cuts off, or there's a power outage, your session is stored on the servers, and can resume the mission once you log back in after the disruption. This feature would be really great for Warframe. I know there's tons of people with the same sentiments as I do. This is something that a lot of players would love to have in the game.

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

As a regular Warframe player, I would truly appreciate if DE implemented autosave in the game.

I live in an area with mediocre network infrastructure that constantly cuts off, which kicks me out of a session, whether it's vault-runs on Deimos, or void fissures on Railjack.

With Autosave, the Warframe server syncs your current game play with your "cloud data" (that is if DE even uses Cloud Computing for their game servers) so that if your internet connection cuts off, or there's a power outage, your session is stored on the servers, and can resume the mission once you log back in after the disruption. This feature would be really great for Warframe

I know there's tons of people with the same sentiments as I do. This is something that a lot of players would love to have in the game.