Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help With Vectis Build For T3 Void Missions Please. ..

Whitewolf..UK..

Question

3 answers to this question

What kind of enemies do you want to kill?
The "one weapon to rule them all" no longer exists. You have to choose between killing armored units (grinner) Corpus (MOA, drones, and corpus) and Infested (ancients).

From this website:
http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Vectis

We can see that Vectis has a strong Impact component. Impact deals extra damage to shields, so I advise you to make a 1 shot build against any corpus that crosses your path.

My suggestions:

- Serration Maxed

- Charged Chamber

- Split Chamber

- Point Strike

- Vital Sense

- Hammer Shot

- Storm Bringer

- Cryo Rounds

This build will allow you to eat through shields and kill any corpus unit behind them.
If you do not have Hammer Shot, then replace it with Heavy Calliber, but be aware that your accuracy will take a strong hit. Another option to Heavy Calliber is using the Rupture mod, which will increase your impact Damage, it only goes up to 25% though, but at least you don't suffer massive losses in accuracy.

Vectis also deals a good amount of Puncture damage, which is good against armored units. However, thanks to its native design, vectis is not as good against armored units as it is against shield units. The former build against armored units still applies, but replace Storm Bringer + Cryo Rounds with Hellfire + Infected Clip. In this case, if you can't use Hammer Shot or Heavy Calliber, replace Rupture with Piercing Hit.

And there you go. In any case, I strongly do not recommend you using your vectis against Ancients.It is by design, terrible against them.

Have fun!

Edited by Fl4m3Ph03n1x

This is my primary weapon and it works well against everything because of it's base stats being high...mods really boost this thing to out of this world numbers...DE even specifically altered bosses so that vectis wouldn't 1 shot them lol...

70.0 impact

61.3 puncture

43.8 slash

25% crit chance

2.0x Crit damage

Those are base stats for vectis...the first important thing to notice is it's a weapon that benefits from crit the most...so a crit build is advised. Second, all the damage types are high enough that the gun will be effective against any faction because once you mod it, all the damage types will be over 100 damage and you'll have 60% crit chance and upwards of 4x crit bonus damage. So you don't have to worry about specializing in one of the 3 damage types. You'll do massive damage regardless of sheilds, armor or health of the enemy. You can bet that any enemy that takes 2 vectis shots to kill, any other weapon will take far more shots and time to kill.

Anyway, with a crit build, you'll pull crazy damage regardless of enemy...just don't miss and you'll be fine.

Edited by Krymanol

@Krymanol: really? You're wrong, Just wrong. Seriously, read my post.

A build like you describe will fall-off quickly against any high level unit. Why? Because it is not designed to be good against anything. It is as simple as that.

Edited by Fl4m3Ph03n1x