Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New warframe (hell cat). I don't have concept art yet.

TWHEELER270

I haven't drawn any concept art yet because I'm bad at drawing but I'm just going to describe what I want his passive/abilities to be.

Passive:arch weapons ignore _% of enemy armor 

1st ability: oil splash, oil splash covers enemy's infront of him in puddle that will slow them and make them more vulnerable to status affect.

2nd ability: riot sheild, the frame will take segment of armor from his back to make a really strong riot sheild that reflects damage back at enemy's, the only downside is he is vulnerable from behind.

3rd ability: rockets Salvo, if you tap it it will shoot 16 small missle that will help with croud control, if you hold it it will shoot 4 big missle for alot of damage, theses attacks will ignore a certain percentage of armor.

4th ability: heavy artillery, (can be used with riot sheild) the fram will either transform his arm into a Canon or have a cannon on his back, he will shoot the cannon once and the explosion will make enemy's vulnerable to status and it will ignore some of there armor because it is a cannon.

Also I want him to be a tank, similar size to rhino, his color palete is going to be like a green military vehicle or something like that.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I might need help making concept art 

I want him to look like this vehicle

ArtStation - APC Vehicle 

i want his chest to have rocket pods in them like this

Top-Hatch Mounting System: Missile Pod — Pop Goes the Monkey

And i want to try to make his shoulder cannon look like this 

Pin on Vehicles

Edited by TWHEELER270

• TWHEELER270 changed the title to New warframe (hell cat). I don't have concept art yet.