Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Necraweb Voidrig ability unable to be thrown

Darkita162

Ever since update 35.5 (Dante Unbound) I have noticed the Voidrig ability "Necraweb" has been having some trouble. The ability can be cast just fine, it's just when trying to throw it, the Necramech does the animation but nothing gets thrown. This also indirectly stops the Mausolon Archgun from using it's Alt-Fire when fully charged as both Throw and Alt-Fire share the same input (On both Keyboard and Controller) Below SHOULD be a video showing this problem, however if it's not appearing, the way to recreate this bug is simple

Video

• Summon Necromech (This can be anywhere where a Necromech is available I.E Railjack)
  • Select "Necraweb" ability
  • Attempt to throw canister
  • Like 3

I had the same problem but it's been like this before the Dante update too, for me at least i thought it was just a one time bug but now its beginning to get annoying because i can't go into melee afterwards either

• Like 1

I have the same problem with my necramech. Also observable with other squad mates using their own necramechs.

Here's a link to an unlisted video I just made showing the bug. Hopefully it'll help the developers somehow.

Edited by Omataza

• 3 weeks later...

Oh so it is a bug! I'm relatively new and I finished crafting my voidrig after the Dante update and could not figure out the Necraweb. Same thing that's discussed here happens to me too: necramech spins around and seemed to throw something but nothing really happens and then I get stuck on "Press alt fire to throw" / holding the canister