Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

Next week if possible change just Rage OR Hunter Adrenaline, not both.

Changing both com hurt build diversity, some frames can use this mods to keep up with low energize efficiency when they use chanelling abilities, since they can regain energy while abilities are toggle on. 

13 minutes ago, Hoghaard said:

Changing both com hurt build diversity, some frames can use this mods to keep up with low energize efficiency when they use chanelling abilities, since they can regain energy while abilities are toggle on. 

What make you think it will stop working while channeled abilities are active?

All DE said is that now it will work through Overguard when your shields are down - or no shields at all. Which is fantastic for Inaros, Nidus and Kullervo.. 

I assumed this will work the same way as Energy Nexus do, just because of their lack of better description. My post was made just as a preemptive way to show my concern based on informations that was posted early. I can be wrong and i hope to be so.

Yes, i agree that this will be fantastic for those frames, but we have 2 mods with the same functionality, changing just one of them would be ideal. Other thing to consider is the amount of energy that will be regained, with the way they work now, i can keep my energy full while have Oberon 3 On all the time, i can instantly regain 100% in 1 sec on steel path while receiving damage, and this all are things to consider. 

Just as a reminder, this is a preemptive concern.

• Like 1