Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

Is it possible that chroma could have his buffs back from the nerfs from his past also can chroma really be as good as it said in the new strange?? Cause right now he's not getting enuff love and it's sad for I am a chroma main and also I hope too keep the damage increase ability but can chroma also get a resistance buff too every time his shields or health takes a hit can he adapt like they said he could I'd like too keep the main function of what lotus said too be true and I am hoping if possible can the heat ability for the vexing ability that gives more health can chroma get health regain too?? Besides just damage per second?? I also would like chroma too have a cheaper draining ability because as of right now all of his abilities cost way too much and most of everyone use blind rage and do too that his abilities cost too much and leads too his abilities too be more harder too perform and if possible can chroma have effigy and screem too be more efficient and more powerful?? Maybe like add a different element for screem like viral instead of poison and magnetic instead of electric and blast instead of cold and for the heat could it be radiation?? And for effigy could it prock a gas when it attacks?? Was curious it would be awesome if he could have more elements