Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

abilities not costing energy after going into operator in the entrati lab tileset

Rezsa

i went into operator mode to use the zenurik energy well and swapped back to my frame and noticed that when i swapped back my frame was unarmed, i used some abilities and they costed energy. however, upon swapping to a weapon abilities stopped costing energy, while this sounds incredibly beneficial i can assure you it was not because my build relied on shield gating for survival. i have had prior experience with this bug and had just figured out what caused it, this bug seems to last until i change frames

upon playing further it seems this isnt only limited to the entrati labs, it happens everywhere. when i use an ability the game tries to pick up nearby energy as if the abilities are functioning as intended, the orbs briefly gravitate towards my Saryn (using brief respite and one augur mod) and they make the energy collected sound but it claims my energy is full regardless

i can confirm this i have the exact same problem  normaly i could spam mold to shield gate that does no longer work and the energy bar goes down a bit and instantly refils it  making my build unplayable since i keep dying with no shieldgating please fix this  😑

Edited by MisterHannya