Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Catalysts-Dual Weapons

ProjectKaeon

They're not that good to be honest. Let me down. 

and the new bow is a crit bow, which was my dream sexy bow.

The Cernos has the exact same critical chance and critical damage multiplier as the Paris, Paris Prime, and the Dread.

Cernos is just meant to be specialized against Corpus, where the Dread is for Infested and the Paris series for Grineer.

Because. it's a different weapon. If the game were real life, you would have one gun be supercharged, and the other not. If you had both supercharged, then in theory, you have a double-charged weapon.

In game logic, it's because it's a different weapon, and who's to say the potato is actually in the weapon?

Because. it's a different weapon. If the game were real life, you would have one gun be supercharged, and the other not. If you had both supercharged, then in theory, you have a double-charged weapon.

In game logic, it's because it's a different weapon, and who's to say the potato is actually in the weapon?

Im saying this because I now just wasted a catalyst which I paid for. I'm not going to use a single pistol because I like Dual Wielding. I just want my catalyst back. I'm sure most people would agree with me.

Edited by NBlitZ