Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enhancement Request for Clan Dojo UI and Session Consistency

(PSN)skyben12

Hello, Warframe Community and Developers,

I am reaching out to propose several enhancements to the Clan Dojo user interface and session management that could significantly improve the player experience, particularly for newcomers.

As the leader of a small shadow clan, I've dedicated many years to guiding new members. However, a few issues have consistently hindered their integration and overall experience:

1. Navigational Challenges in Accessing the Dojo: Many new members are unaware that they need to build a key to access the dojo and then wait for its completion. Once they navigate to the map to enter the dojo, the interface does not prominently display our clan’s logo or symbol, which often leads to confusion as the most visible option is the "Featured Dojo."

2. Visibility and Accessibility of Clan Dojo: Our own dojo isn't prominently displayed on the map interface. Enhancing the visibility of a clan's dojo with clear indicators, such as the clan’s logo or symbol, could mitigate this confusion and streamline the process.

3. Inconsistent Dojo Sessions: Another frequent issue is members not appearing in the same dojo session despite joining through the same squad or simultaneously. This inconsistency can disrupt planned clan activities and diminish the sense of community.

Given the central role of the Clan Dojo in fostering community and collaboration, addressing these issues is crucial. I suggest the following specific enhancements:
- Clearer Guidance for New Members: Include explicit instructions or a tutorial on building and using the dojo key.
- Enhanced Dojo Map Interface: Ensure the clan’s dojo is more visible on the map, emphasizing the clan's logo or symbol.
- Improved Session Consistency: Enhance the backend systems to ensure that members who join a dojo session as part of the same squad appear together consistently.

While many aspects of Warframe have been updated, the dojo system seems to have been somewhat overlooked. I appreciate all the hard work you put into developing and improving Warframe, and I believe these changes could significantly enhance the player experience, especially for those new to our community.

Thank you for considering this feedback.