Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey...did You Guys Pay All Appropriate Fees? (Gorgon)

Hyperion5182

In damage 2.0 this gun has felt amazing... I wondered where the inspiration came from...Then i heard it.

If Will Finds out his gun in this vid got made into a video game and you DIDNT tell him there might be some problems....JUST saying DE....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g9uLzraras

Edited by Hyperion5182

I honestly don't know what you mean, I don't see much of a resemblence... There's tons of gatling guns in the world and in video games, I'm not sure what you're trying to imply here? Maybe I'm missing something...

Mechanically it has the highest impact rating of any bullet class weapon it lags behind shotguns but shotguns have nowhere near the gorgon's unreal speed and ammo capacity.

They basically took the gun in THAT vid. And put the Gorgon skin around it imo. The SOUND is what gets me. its damn close. XD

Number one, why would you be worried about it enough to make a thread here?

Number two, like said above, that gun they made on the show has no resemblance whatsoever to the Gorgon.

Number three, you don't pay royalties to a gun maker unless there's a patent on something, and I doubt they put a patent on that build, lol.

Number one, why would you be worried about it enough to make a thread here?

Number two, like said above, that gun they made on the show has no resemblance whatsoever to the Gorgon.

Number three, you don't pay royalties to a gun maker unless there's a patent on something, and I doubt they put a patent on that build, lol.

1. Because i love this game a lot and i dont want to see legal get in their face.

2. I know i'm having some fun.

3. bahahaha ;)

hmm this is just like those threads comparing LOL and Dota2 characters

-they both follow the same archetype that existed before them so not really a copy just something similar, same core idea

-if something is good chances are it will inspire similar content since it proved to be effective 

-doing lawsuits about something like this ins't routine and any half decent game developer will study their introductions before even mentioning them as speculation