The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Missing items case from account after Cross Save Hotfix !

Hello after a bunch of these hotfixes this week I have noticed upon entering Duviri Circuit Steelpath my Latron Riven has become missing and I cannot recover it its nowhere to be found ! This has happened multiple times before Rivens getting unequipped in my Mod slots in my account to the point I was considering making a Support ticket which I did but there was no response from the Team I then later lost my Riven and today the last nail in the coffin I cant believe it Latron is one of the most powerful wepaons in the game right now ! and Rivens are as costly as 7000 Platinum ! There is no way I could acquire another so I decided to make this post Please Digital Extremes help me recover my digital item back its not the only one that has gone missing! Ever Since Cross Save I have experienced multiple "deletions" of resources in my account which to no account they are just not there... of course if something goes missing like Pustulite or whatever Duviri Resource or any resource really for Helminth system I would farm it back up... but THIS ONE IS IMPOSSIBLE ! Please help me I beg you this needs a investigation in my account my most precious digital item is stolen from a random glitch or bug or whatever it is in the system !

I remember having a -puncture curse Latron Riven I even have records in chat of posting it in Clan chat and Alliance chat multiple people know I have asked them since having -puncture the armor strip feature on Latron does not work too well etc there was a entire discussion about this probably a very short one mostly me just bragging really but I cant believe it ! I CANT BELIEVE IT !

Basically in the support ticket I included logs from today but I am not sure when this 'dupe bug' or glitch really occured PLEASE HELP! I cant do anything ! Latron is the only weapon I have good incarnon Riven of... For starters I just want to showcase something very curious in my Latron Mod Setup https://imgur.com/a/0QZ2eBc a ordinary mod not visible for Latron but its visible for other Primary rifles... Another thing is 15 mod capacity missing after entering Duviri its just not there... The Riven....

Edited by Eneitilyn