Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Akimbo Lex?

MoyuTheTrinity

-Akimbo should be a diffrence in taste not a diffrence in power-

DE why is the akimbo lex not exactly double reload speed half accuracy and why does it have more crit chance normaly given to more accuret weapons

I can accept this with double fire rate half accuracy double clip double reload speed with less crit and more status but why are generaly all the stats better then a single Lex even its accuracy to damage is better then a single lex

I am happy we have akimbo lex for people who wanted it but... if you where gona buff it to make it better why are you making the Lex =/=

you could have easly put the new stats on the Lex buffing it if you felt like it was to weak to make akimbo

:x

we all agree akimbo should be the same gun with exactly half accuracy exacly double ammo reload time and fire rate

we also all agree on that needing an orkid cell is unessisary and should not be there if thats ment to give it better stats why cant i do that to my normal lex and make lex 2.0 Id gladly sacrafice my 4 forma and cat for a upgrade to my fav gun

but i don't care for double guns I like cowboy style one handed single

to be all honest the crit chance was what made me upset I love the Lucky gunslinger idea and lex with 15% crit chance is :< id love it with 20% but DE I forgive you for trying to make the gun more acustom to this new gen of players who want strogner and stronger stuff with no downsides just dont forget the little people like the Lex single

Lex needs love too

Edited by MoyuTheMedic

iirc, lato is the same.

akimbo lato can be bought akimbo lex cant

thos too are also messed up

akimbo does more damage nd is another direct upgrade for no reason nobody agrees with it :X dual weapons should be a diffrence in taste not a diffrence in power

edit: I like that hmm ( Akimbo should be a diffrence in taste not a diffrence in power)

Edited by MoyuTheMedic