Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trade Menu and Inventory as a whole sometimes Softlocks

Lunastune

I've noticed fairly recently that when doing trades if can softlock your menu where you can drag the scroll bar down with mouse but not move it with controller. Where you can't exit the menu nor can put items up. Chat is still openable on both controller and kbm. The only time i personally have had this happen is if I start a trade with controller then swap to kbm to click on the box to select items to put up for the trade and then click on the search bar it will sometimes immediately softlock my menu until I ask the other person to cancel the trade. But I've had it happen like once every couple trades for like 8 times yesterday alone.

Tabs and Search menu will stop working and the exit input and button you can click stops working.

Sometimes will also happen when I open up my inventory in general but since I'm not in a trade it softlocks my game completely unless someone can find a way to force my window closed.

Edited by Lunastune
Also happens when not doing trades

• Lunastune changed the title to Trade Menu and Inventory as a whole sometimes Softlocks