Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favorited and applied colors reset/disappear after logging out.

Rubobin

Dear Digital Extremes,

Every single day now (since I started playing) my favorited AND applied colors that I use to customize the appearances of my items, keep resetting, sometimes multiple times a day, depending if I take a break or not.
Now I've done some digging and it seem to be the case that this issue only resides on the PC version, not the Console version. (why console keeps that data and pc refreshes it, is unknown to me but I can make some guesses as to why)

I've seen posts dating from 2017, which is 7 years ago, personally I did not find any common ground as to which I am having the same issues as the detailed posts I've seen (looking at specs, where my data is saved, and the permissions the game have, I should be way ahead of those from 7 years ago, but unfortunately the issue persists.
Since it has been such a long time, I am certain this issue has been brought to your attention already, but for the sake of the community, I am once again, asking you to look into this.
if it can't be fixed directly, and there is a workaround, so be it, but I think it wouldn't hurt to look into this (again?).
It is no secret that there is a whole economy based around fashion and having our frames look amazing (which is what I'm into)

In short: If possible, Give the community what they need. They deserve it.

I am well aware that I'm a new player, and I probably shouldn't be complaining, but this issue bothers me to the point where I no longer feel like making my character look good, which is also the #1 factor why I will most likely refrain from buying cosmetic items since I can't customize my appearance the way I like it (and keep it that way, until I personally change it)
I hope there are people that feel the same way, so this post can get the recognition it needs/deserves.

(PS: in the meantime, I will test some more way of fixing this myself, since I have a good grasp of what the issue could be, so I'll update this post if I find something that bypasses this issue, or entirely solves it)

Kind regards,

Rubobin

There is a grace period that Warframe uses to save changes made to the Arsenal and if you interrupt the process during that period it will not save the changes. If you do a bunch of editing that period takes longer. I've been screwed over by that before.

This isn't exclusive to WF, had it happen to me in other games before.