Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie Kuva spy Tamus Bailiff Eximus high chance of spawning?

Bluedragon66

Question

Today's 3rd Sortie mission is a Kuva Spy but energy reduction. The question is, is there a high chance of a Bailiff Eximus spawning in this mission at Tamu? Anyone tested this? This is not an eximus stronghold mission by the way.

Need to complete my codex scan for Bailiff Eximus.

Edited by Bluedragon66
Correct spelling

6 answers to this question

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, (PSN)Onder6099 said:

Yes, I am aware of this method but it is tedious when not in Sortie. The question is, is the spawn rate higher for today's Sortie? I have no time to check ad I am working now and would be back home in about 9 hours time. 

Edited by Bluedragon66
Spelling correction

8 hours ago, Bluedragon66 said:

Yes, I am aware of this method but it is tedious when not in Sortie. The question is, is the spawn rate higher for today's Sortie? I have no time to check ad I am working now and would be back home in about 9 hours time. 

Afaik, type of mission has no efect on specific spawn.

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, (PSN)Onder6099 said:

Afaik, type of mission has no efect on specific spawn.

On further research, I guess the sortie has to be an eximus stronghold modifier on Kuva Spy. But yesterday's sortie did not have this modifier. Applies to Kuva Assualt sortie missions as well.

If this is not the case, then the player has to spend an average of an hour or two to get a bailiff eximus to spawn. Technically, if a regular bailiff spawns, the eximus variant has a 10% chance of spawning. This increases to 75% for an eximus stronghold sortie modifier mission.

Edited by Bluedragon66
Spelling

2 hours ago, Bluedragon66 said:

On further research, I guess the sortie has to be an eximus stronghold modifier on Kuva Spy. But yesterday's sortie did not have this modifier. Applies to Kuva Assualt sortie missions as well.

If this is not the case, then the player has to spend an average of an hour or two to get a bailiff eximus to spawn. Technically, if a regular bailiff spawns, the eximus variant has a 10% chance of spawning. This increases to 75% for an eximus stronghold sortie modifier mission.

You can use Disruption Eximus wave, but You will not get Bailiff eximus scan because he needs special "conditions" to spawn listed in video, like it was with Manic bombard eximus.

Unbelievable! Just want to share this with you guys. On my 3rd run following the above method, 3, yes 3 Bailiff Eximus spawned on my Kuva spy mission within 15 minutes! This is just crazy RNG! The first time, I tried, I spent over 40 minutes with no spawns. 2nd time I tried, I spend over 30 minutes with no spawns. The 3rd time I tried, I just told myself to endure for at least 90 minutes. But  within 15 minutes with 3 spawns!

I really do not understand this RNG! 🤣