Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Circuit Primary Syndicates Standing bug

Vanguard11608

(First time creating a topic so sorry if poorly formatted)

After completing 2 tiers of ST circuit I decided to finish the run, upon doing so I lost standing with Steel Meridian and Red Veil for seemingly no reason, I have lost a full rank with Steel Meridian and gone into the negatives with Red Veil (After previously being neutral). I have reloaded the game in case it was a visual bug but the changes are still there. Don't know what else to do so posting this bug to inform.

Had the same thing happen and lost 270,000 standing in Perrin and 135,000 standing from new loka. I talked to another guy on reddit that had the same bug happen. It seems we both were forced into the drifter while still in the circuit while trying to use transference right after the “continue or leave” prompt at the end of a mission. It locks you in the drifter form where you can only use your warframe a secondary weapon and everything else is super glitchy. Once the mission ends and you leave it drains your standing… hopefully they fix this quick but if anyone happens to be forced into drifter in the circuit LEAVE THE GAME. That’s the only thing I can think of to try to prevent this bug from taking all of your standing.

• Like 1

I'll copy one of my responses here since the Reddit post was removed (they don't like non-screenshot screenshots):

The earliest mention of this I could find on the forums was on March 31 (35.5.2). The pledged syndicates don't seem to matter. Almost all accounts on this mention the drifter bug.

I couldn't find anything directly related to this in the patch notes. Here are some things that might've caused this:

• fixes to SP standing gain for Cavia and Holdfasts. First addressed in 35.5.2, root cause fixed in 35.5.3. This is my main suspicion.
  • active abilities getting deactivated between stages. This was fixed in 33.6.4 but has recently resurfaced.

This bug seems to occur when switching to operator after choosing to continue to the next stage. I'm hoping this is the consistent type of bug and doesn't happen outside of this scenario.