The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

R.i.p Stalker...

Boboknight11

this forum is to remember all the great time we had with the Stalker before his death by the trickster Davro.

In the end the Stalker was set up by Davro and tricked into walking into a trap were we were bribed by Davro with a forma, witch was something we could not pass by, to kill the great tenno the Stalker probably the only one who could tell us the truth about the lotus and the tenno. We never even truly knew his name, his motives or his intentions.

Please let us share a moment of silence to remember our great times together with our hero, our friend and our greatest hope for the truth, the Stalker.

I personally had mixed feeling about him but now that he is dead and gone we should only have good thoughts about him.

So everyone gets the Stalker in the Darvo mission, right?  I took it to be part of the plot.  It was hard to follow what Darvo was saying when I played the level.  So Darvo was leading HIM into a trap?  I thought it may have been that Darvo was trying to lead the TENNO into a trap so the Stalker would kill us. Interesting.  I love the little plot bits and story in this game, trying lto figure it all out.  I'm still playing through Dark Sector.  Really good game for 5 years ago.

too lazy to fix him? descreatly remove him from game.... problem solved as far as DE is concerned?

Uh, he wasn't removed? OBVIOUSLY the OP is joking in that regard.

He's still here; just was "defeated" in the Darvo alert. Just like he's been "Defeated" in random missions by everyone.

So everyone gets the Stalker in the Darvo mission, right?  I took it to be part of the plot.  It was hard to follow what Darvo was saying when I played the level.  So Darvo was leading HIM into a trap?  I thought it may have been that Darvo was trying to lead the TENNO into a trap so the Stalker would kill us. Interesting.  I love the little plot bits and story in this game, trying lto figure it all out.  I'm still playing through Dark Sector.  Really good game for 5 years ago.

It has nothing to do with WF, and it's mediocore at best if you're being generous.