Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

Can't aim heavy attacks

So I picked syam back up tonight, hopped into ESO cause I needed one more forma on it. I'm sure everyone knows but syam has a wave on its heavy attack. Well imagine my shock when I couldn't aim that heavy attack and instead letting me use motion controls to aim it, the game cancles my heavy attack. This has got to be a bug or something that was slid into the game without anyone knowing because I've been aiming heavy attacks with motion controls since I got redeemer back whenever mesa was in reassurgence last year. Is anybody else having this issue or is it just me?

I tried it myself, and I didn't notice anything amiss, though I'm not very familiar with the Syam in general. I definitely didn't notice my heavy attacks ever being cancelled.

You might want to provide more detail. Is this happening to every melee weapon for you? Is it happening with stick-based camera movement as well, or just the motion controls?

4 hours ago, jothki said:

I tried it myself, and I didn't notice anything amiss, though I'm not very familiar with the Syam in general. I definitely didn't notice my heavy attacks ever being cancelled.

You might want to provide more detail. Is this happening to every melee weapon for you? Is it happening with stick-based camera movement as well, or just the motion controls?

Actually upon further investigation it only happens in full melee which is even worse. Same thing happens with redeemer as well and it is only with motion controls. I've been using vitrica for a week and that's the only reason why I just noticed it