Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frames soft-locking out of certain actions after transferring back in from Operator Mode

KGBCowgirl

Posted (edited)

This has been an issue for me since Veilbreaker first dropped, but I guess I'll mention it again since it's getting worse. I'm unsure if the issue arises due to desync between the host and other clients, but periodically, upon activating Transference to return to my Warframe, I get locked out of shooting, dodging, use of abilities, and interacting with things like consoles or power cells. While I can still aim and bullet jump in most of these cases, sometimes it gets so bad that I can only sprint, not even crouch to trigger bullet-jumping. The only way out of this bug, shy of leaving the mission, seems to be completely dying and self-rezzing, which can be a major issue in missions where self-revive is disabled (i.e. Arbitrations, Archon Hunts, Deep Archimedian) and I might be the only Tenno still alive or, in less restricted missions, other players ignore my pleas to leave my frame to die so I can get back into the fight properly. Please try to address this issue directly in an upcoming Devstream or at least respond, because it's starting to ruin the fun of playing in squads, which is half the reason why I enjoy the game.

Edited by KGBCowgirl