Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fix The Lex

TenkoTenko

Yeah idk what went wrong here DE, but it seems you guys messed up somewhere and gave the Alex(I'm not calling it Aklex) a higher critical chance and a higher status chance than the single Lex. Please fix. NO NOT NERF THE ALEX NO, just adjust the Lex's critical chance and status chance values to the same as that of the Alex, they could have used a buff anyway.

"OMG BUT DUAL LEX IS MORE EXPENSIVE AND THEREFORE SHOULD MAKE THE NORMAL LEX OBSOLETE!!!!!!11!!"

rofl no, the tradeoff for dual-wielding is slower reload and loss of accuracy in exchange for a higher fire rate.

Sometimes people make threads with good points but please, can we at least try to sound a little more civil?

Your tone is very demanding...

I didn't mean to come across as demanding or whiny, I apologize if I sounded that way. DE has had a few slipups with crit chances of weapons lately and I'm guessing this is one of them. I just hope they remember to fix it.

Alex reload speed penalty for dual-wielding is pretty low compared to other dual sidearms. Drop in accuracy makes it less of a sniper than Lex so I suppose this is almost fair when you take the higher fire rate into account. Guess everything else is fine, not really concerned about status chance since when you're using a gun like the Lex you'd expect your enemies to drop in one shot anyway. Then like the Dual Vasto, they lost their V polarity...

Edited by TenkoTenko