Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Fov

Neuromante

So it's cool to have a fov setting in our menu but after playing a bit around it i was thinking...

1. fov should not affect the zoom of the rmb, expecially of the snipetron, or

2. it should be nice to have the option to regulate it with the mouse wheel. The setting is really situational, as you wanna have a larger fov with melee and a closer one when you shoot, so being able to change it in action would be useful.

opinions?

FOV does seem to mess with rifle/pistol aiming when your target is close to you. The wider your FoV is, the further to the side of your target you have to shoot when they are next to you.

I can attest to this. I was noticing more and more how objects close up seem to get distorted in a way that did not favor accurate aiming. Now I am starting wonder if this is the reason for me having to aim up higher than usual for headshots. I am gonna go with the default FOV for now until they get this fixed. Thansk for the heads up.

I can attest to this. I was noticing more and more how objects close up seem to get distorted in a way that did not favor accurate aiming. Now I am starting wonder if this is the reason for me having to aim up higher than usual for headshots. I am gonna go with the default FOV for now until they get this fixed. Thansk for the heads up.

It appears they just scaled the veiewable area, but did not compensate for where the gun and crosshairs APPEAR to be vs. where the game code places them.