Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

Losing all Functionality during the Final Boss Fight Hurts Bad

So I did an EDA with a team of 3, I was fortunate that I had a build that essentially let me carry because my teammates had unfortunate rolls. That was completely fine, I had Laetrum and Hydroid while running Vazarin.

My problem is while switching between Drifter and Frame. During Pub games when I have to jump between the two there's a chance that I will lose almost all functionality. Can't switch between the two, cant shoot, use powers, or even use chat to alert my teammates I'm incapacitated. I could pause the game but even then it wouldn't let me use chat.

And this happened to me during the Assassination mission in the final stretch during the boss battle. So while uselessly bashing the keyboard and controller to have something happen, my squad got to get curbstomped and wonder what the hell I was doing. I was finally able to use chat after I died at least got to apologize. We got TKO'd and failed the mission. 

If these long form missions are going to become a common way to do endgame missions. Please please please work on not losing all control when switching between Frame and Drifter.

• Like 1