The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Lost all my stuff and suffered from cross save

I played on Nintendo bought platinum got support packs even got many stuff other than that but when I wanted too change my primary too the console I was going too be using more frequently meaning xbox I accidently messed up and lost every thing and it sucks cause I had gauss prime I had volt and hildryn prime too I just hope DE is nice enuff too help me get my stuff back  

Posted (edited)

Unless you only linked instead of merging, everything should have worked fine. There was a cut off time to make accounts and be allowed to merge them, and you have to be careful and read thoroughly that the accounts could be merged. In some cases, any account made after a certain date would be ineligible to merge and could only link to new accounts. Linking to old accounts erases them. In the case of merging, the primary account would have had more mastery, hours and would be set to default for the merge over another newer file. What you should have did was created a new xbox to link to the switch account, make the switch account as primary. Even if you started on switch, you could play on xbox more after. If it was recent they might be able to revert the change. Contact support and hope for the best.

Edited by Inayvariceserig