The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Converted Kuva Liches

SupremeMachine_V1

Question

Let’s suppose I have all 3 railjack crew slots filled, and I cannot buy anymore crew members from Ticker, nor can I afford to buy another slot. If I were to convert a Kuva Lich, would it still be available as a crew member, and thus able to be traded, or do I need an open crew slot for a lich to be converted?

I’ve never converted a lich before, so I’m not entirely sure how it works.

3 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

Crew slots only affect how many crew members you can equip at the time (active slots), but you can have multiple available to equip (waiting room). It is like with Primary, Secondary, Melee. You can only equip 1 at once, but you can have however many to choose from.

If you convert the lich it will be available both to trade and as a crew member, regardless of your current active slots amount.

Edited by Zakkhar

Posted (edited)

In order to be able to assign Lich/Sister as a crew member you need a slot for the Lich to be equipped in the RJ menu (as Defender). You also need Intrinsics Command rank 8. It is however only an option, not a requirement.

Conversion has nothing to do with Crew assignment. You can convert however many Liches you want without even owning Railjack (figure of speech, it may be hard nowdays due to how final showdown occurs in RJ). Lich trading occurs  inside a Clan Dojo's Crimson Branch room that is completely separate to Dry Dock.

Spoiler

All in all liches are not worth the slot of the crew as they are only good at defending. 1 Pilot, 2 gunners, 1 Engineer/Defender is optimal. With proper guns/gunners, breaches do not happen all that often.

Edited by Zakkhar