Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best companion for Netracells?

SupremeMachine_V1

Question

I’m trying to find out what the best companion is for solo netracell (as the title implies) to farm tauforged archon shards. I’m also using the Kahl summon air support to make things easier, so I would like for that to be considered as well. Many thanks in advance.

2 answers to this question

Best companion would either be something that amplifies your damage if you are struggling with that or something that can outright kill the enemies. Diriga with Helstrum is good for priming, so is Panzer Vulphaphyla. Helios can armorstrip with Deconstructor and Nautilus can pull them together.

However, I think it's mostly about the frame you end up choosing for the missions. Octavia is probably one of the easiest ones to solo the missions (especially if you play with 100 % stealth uptime and let mallet do all the damage to the enemies). This on top of a good armour strip (Pillage doesn't CC enemies so usually that one) and you are not going to have that many issues with the misison.

Having said all that, I think the increased enemy density when playing in public squads seems to make the mission a lot faster, solo missions tend to end up taking a similar amount of time just due to lower enemy spawns and having to run to the netramites and back. If you are struggling in solo, you most likely won't be any faster than you would be in a public squad.

Posted (edited)

Well, netracells can be easily soloed with operator alone. You can further ease it with grouping abilities like mag's pull, khora's ensnare (both subsumable) and Magus anomaly (operator arcane).

If you insist on using a companion, then Nautilus with cordon would be my best bet.

The video as a proof:

Spoiler

Edited by FulfillMyWill