The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion on Stealth Finishers (especially in squads)

(PSN)Mimica-Mimic

Suggestion:

Let players trigger Finishers to enemies that are only spooked (enemy marker not fully filled).

Make it so enemies are only fully engaged (enemy marker fully filled and is attacking a player) with a player they actively see and would go to where the noise is.

This would let a silent and stealthy ally flank enemies and maybe do finishers from behind.

(Stealth bonuses would not work, or may just be deminished (+25% affinity), when enemies are spooked (not unalerted))

Hello.

As someone who likes exploring different unconventional tactics in warframe... like a Latch Build or a Slam build... I've always wanted more on stealth...

Stealth in this game became highly optional and I wanted more to it, but I know it would only be burden to the devs to overhaul the whole system.

All things aside, Finishers are so hard to pull off especially in a squad that wants to rush in and fight.

I just wish someone who wants to stealth be able to do it in a squad.

• Like 1

Or play a frame that can do stealth finishers without stealthing. Ash, Excalibur, even Inaros with his pocket sand. Everyone that is able to blind enemies. You won't get the affinity bonus but it technically is pseudo-stealth.

I could get behind a mod or something that lets us stealth kill half-alerted enemies.

🤔 Or would it be too much to just make it an intrinsic mechanic? I’m not sure what a half-alerted enemy not being able to be stealth-killed is bringing to the table. Maybe if they’re half-alerted, they’d get knocked out first and then you could finish them off? Making it a two-step process would distinguish it from a fully unaware enemy and may be a compromise