The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: June 10 - 16, ft. GCX Charity Stream!

[DE]Taylor

Tenno,

Tune into twitch.tv/warframe on Thursday, June 13th for a special Pride Time #397! This week we are proudly supporting St. Jude Children's Hospital through GCX 2024. St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is leading the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.

You can support St. Jude’s directly through our Tiltify campaign and contribute to our donation incentive shenanigans for Thursday! The action begins at 6 p.m. ET and you can earn this week’s drop by watching for 45 minutes.

As a reminder, Emisión Tenno will be returning after TennoCon, so we are only offering 2 drops this week!

PTJune13.png

Twitch Drop: 

• Drop 1: Adapter Grab Bag 
    • Earn ONE of the following items: Warframe Exilus Adapter, Weapon Exilus Adapter, Primary Arcane Adapter, Secondary Arcane Adapter, Melee Arcane Adapter, Amp Arcane Adapter. 
  • Drop 2: Built Forma

Claim Time: 45 Minutes (Drop 1) and 90 Minutes (Drop 2)

**This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 2 should you wish to get the maximum limit (2 Claims from Prime Time) .

After Prime Time we’ll be raiding L1fewater to continue the fun and share with their community.

RaidDropsJune13.png

Raid Drop: Watch L1fewater for 30 minutes on Thursday from 8pm to 9pm ET to earn a Unity Decoration!

Community Pride Drops!

For the month of June, our Weekend Community Drops will be Community Pride Drops featuring LGBTQIA+ Content Creators! Watch their streams for 30 minutes to earn a decoration -- as always, chosen by themselves. We hope you tune in for the fun Warframe shenanigans planned!

WF_WeekendTwitchDrops_PRIDE2024_Week3.jpg

LadyTheLaddy (English)
June 15th from 4pm to 6pm ET
Channel: twitch.tv/LadyTheLaddy
Drop: Panzer Vulpaphyla Floof

MjikThize (English)
June 16th from 12pm to 2pm ET
Channel: twitch.tv/MjikThize
Drop: Solaris Food Can Decoration

Each week’s schedule will be posted in our weekly Drops thread, so keep an eye out to see what campaign is coming next. :)

:community:

• Like 10

• [DE]Taylor changed the title to Community Stream Schedule: June 10 - 16, ft. GCX Charity Stream!

really... its everytime 0 o'clock from thursday to friday in central europe....i wish you could RNG the time more so that everyone could have comfortable or bad times

On 2024-06-12 at 2:46 AM, Sigh2k said:

really... its everytime 0 o'clock from thursday to friday in central europe....i wish you could RNG the time more so that everyone could have comfortable or bad times

They are the only times it suits me 8:00 AM Friday, for me every other time is bad, surely you have one day that suits you also.

On 2024-06-10 at 12:31 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

LadyTheLaddy (English)
June 15th from 4pm to 6pm ET
Channel: twitch.tv/LadyTheLaddy
Drop: Panzer Vulpaphyla Floof

I watched for the majority of the time for this one but never received my drop. I've been able to claim other drops without issue, who would I contact for help with this?

• [DE]Taylor locked and unpinned this topic