The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Double trade UI and impossibility to exit trade menu

BaoHuang

I have run into this issue today.

I was waiting for the trade partner to accept the trade request in my dojo, when they themselves sent one which I accepted. It resulted in the UI being superposed twice. Trying to select the mod for the trade was unsuccessful at first (an error message along the line of "Couldn't select item for trade") until I manage to exit one of the screen. Then when I managed to select the mod to trade after only one trade UI was open, the game didn't register it to accept the trade and still said "add item to trade", At that point I was unable to exit the UI, escape nor exit button opened the exit popup and I had to alt-F4 the game.

Edited by BaoHuang
finishing message

• 1 month later...

I also had this issue.  Attempts to exit the trade window's overlay resulted in the "Are you sure you want to cancel this trade?" window popping up, and hitting "confirm" or w/e would close the confirmation window and leave the trade overlay there.

Naturally, I panicked instead of backing up the log.

I have been having issues when going to maroo's bazaar i see players run up to me and force open trades without me accepting anything? I also found out that some players always do this pattern they go to the far end of the bazaar for a few seconds then back where maroo is and it honestly seems automated. I even tried to get in the way of players that i suspected of "botting" (to test the theory of course) and they indeed did circles over me for like 5 minutes as if they were trying to click. (I did not have my hand up to trade) i then proceeded to place my hand up and then the spam trade happened as i predicted.

Edited by (PSN)Cephalon_Scarlet
Added a comment