Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let Me Finally Disable Elemental Visuals On My Melee.

Vladokapuh

Or at the very least make them subtler. This isn't Dungeons & Dragons where I have summoned flaming weaponry. Something simple like a tinting of the blade would suffice.

Yes, i dont want my stealth ninja putting so much light around me, cause of elemental damage..

I'd rather not. I'm often willing to give up effectiveness for style (I'm always running around without a helmet on my characters, even if a "Hide Helmet"-option is absent in the game) but with Damage 2.0 that is just too big a sacrifice.

I'd rather they tone it done to Blast's level.

Or just deal with it.

I'm all for adding toggles for things, but not when it's something that shouldn't be togglable.

Hell, if you don't want to have your weapon on fire... don't make it... on fire..

I dont really see blade would just burn like that, i really dont. I would rather imagine that adding fire damage, will just make the weapon REALLY HOT, make it edges glow red, all these effects seem too much imo, make the simple.. Make them glow less and stuff... But i still rather disable them completly.

Still, im not making them gone for evrybody, i want them off my weapon, so its not hurting anyone. If you like them, you still have them, if you dont, theyre gone. WIN-WIN situation

Or at the very least make them subtler. This isn't Dungeons & Dragons where I have summoned flaming weaponry. Something simple like a tinting of the blade would suffice.

this.

as an example, heat should make the weapon look like it was just taken out from a forge. that would actually look cool, and not too exaggerated.

• 2 weeks later...

I would love toggle.. Or, at least, not having the dang effects while having the weapon SHEATHED. I mean, come on. We take damage from napalm but the moment we sheath a sword with flames onto our back nothing happens.. :|

Geeeeeeeeze. >,..>

But yeah. Toggle would be amazing.

Also, note. Lecta looks pretty stupid sheathed.. :|

Edited by Flammende

someone suggested that elemental effects only appear while your weapon is NOT sheathed.

considering this is now possible with the Heat (fire only appears when you charge) weapons, we should petition DE to attempt to apply this to all the weapons.

that way we still have elemental effects, but they are as not as intrusive during combat