Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Bug: Transport stuck at end of mission

When the shields of the transport target break close to the end of the mission and players have to wait for the shields to rebuild, the target can lose its ability to move after the shields rebuild.

Please ensure that the target does move when it has shields and the mission is still ongoing.

I had to abort a mission that was very close to completion because of this bug.

Video capture of the situation (shields regenerate at 0:22 in the video and the target doesn't move) :

Edit after playing the mode some more and reviewing my footage: it appears that the transport target moved as much as it should, it's just that my landing craft is missing and thus I didn't get the extraction opportunity. In that situation the shields of the target shouldn't be breakable anymore though, which left me unable to complete the mission.

Edited by AxelFlussbach
Played the mission some more
  • Like 1

Happened during a SP mission for me earlier, the objective DID NOT loose its shields for us, It just stopped moving. 

We did not have any host migrations at all either during the mission. It flowed perfectly until the last 5-ish seconds 

If the objective reaches the extraction zone, there currently is no "mission done" notification. You would have to go to the thing yourself, then the mission finishes and then you are able to extract.

At least that's how I experienced it.

• Like 1

On 2024-06-19 at 1:52 AM, Druid_Saladan said:

If the objective reaches the extraction zone, there currently is no "mission done" notification. You would have to go to the thing yourself, then the mission finishes and then you are able to extract.

At least that's how I experienced it.

Nah, mission doesn't complete whether or not you are at extraction. Happened for me, solo SP, capsule just sits at the end. All enemies dead, nothing to do but abort.

----

In my case, the capsule simply stopped moving when it reached the end. It didn't lose its shields first, though by the time I had killed every enemy on the map it had lost its shields once while sitting there, and this did not jump-start it as I had hoped. Notably, I wasn't within extraction range when it stopped moving. May be that being out of range when it arrives triggers the bug, but would have to test, not that I'm eager to waste another 10 minutes to find out.