Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Follow-Up to MR Test 27

So, the original post I made called "MR Test 27" vanished into thin air, but I just completed it and wanted to give some feedback on it. Shoutouts to @Traumtulpe for helping out with solving the case. 

To anyone who is conveniently struggling as I was, there is a kind of strategy to it. 
First of all, as Traumtulpe said on the original post, it is possible with anyone, but you do have to have a correct set. Personally, I ended up completing it using Mirage with Hall of Mirrors and Eclipse on a high duration build. 

You first have to kill all the Grineer in the immediate area. Eximus are the only source of orbs other than ones that just spawn and can be scavenged, but save those for when you're hunting, since time is the enemy. The spawn cap is pretty low for enemies, so regular mooks taking up the slots should be taken out (their levels slowly rise, so get the enemy-based points early on if your weapons aren't high-end). 

Note that no energy or health orbs drop, so run Zenurik if you plan to use abilities. Additionally, if you die, all points you're holding are lost, and unlike Index, you don't get bonus points for cashing a bunch (as far as I noticed). 

Finally, the enemy AI is really finnicky, jumping like madmen across platforms, but while you hack and gun them down, keep an eye out for the glowing white spheres. There are also super hard-to-see blue ones that are worth one point, but the white ones are worth three. Most of the white ones you can find are high up on platforms, so just Void Dash directly up and look down to see them (that's what I did). 

Hope it helps!

• Like 2