Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

DE This Is The Worst Change I Have Ever Seen

So yeah removing all enemy resistances and damage through armor makes enemies way too squishy as we can see. So could you guys just revert things back to the previous system and actually teach the players this information please?

Like the new status effects are awesome but it’s kinda hard to enjoy the power when nothing lives long enough for me to see it take effect. 

And one more thing, Jade is way overtuned. 

Sincerely, a very upset player. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Sci-Fi_Freak_PC said:

Jade is way overtuned. 

more info? i feel her dps is very energy hungry (like quite energy hungry u are forced off her 4 sometimes to just stay energy neutral) her dps is range limited to 5 areas (kinda like gyre but in a better way for dps) her support is imo actually under tuned i feel her shield aura is meh her health per second is nice but very not used much if u want to nuke and her 3 idknow how to feel about feel the revive needs to be more consistent (u have to look at them and they cant be to far down from u and lots of stuff that has made it reset the revive %) the power str i feel is the main support she bring to a squad and the revive/slow/armor strip 
now the enemy types and the health to armor/shield ration needs some tuning but has a system i like it viral slash is no longer dominant every combo element has a use every single one and every solo element is good and sure i will like to see maybe a "heavy" and "trash/light" enemy types per faction (even if that might make it so we dont swap for faction in 99.999% of cases dependent on how they do it) 
but has a start its great now all they need is find the right hp right scaling (maybe even make armor 95% cap insted of 90%) but those are numbers and that being the game i find it a success i have buddy's that now do make builds per enemy type and swaps them actively with some end game players really trying to make the power fantasy endurance runs with blast priming and gas with armor strip