Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Jade Eximus & Aura Effect could use some tweaks for visibility

I'm not sure if it's my graphics settings, or perhaps I'm somewhat colourblind, but I seem to have a lot of trouble finding individual Jade Light Eximi among the horde of enemies. Their coloured aura just doesn't stand out enough for me, especially with a (bunch of, in the case of the event alerts) big yellowish/green lines cutting through my screen from top to bottom.

My thought was, could we have the Jade Light effect be

A) angled in the direction of the eximus to which it belongs, to help you find them, and
B) more transparent like a spotlight with an obvious effect on the floor (the circle from the energy drain eximus is great!), rather than an opaque line -- right now it reminds me of the EDA/Railjack void fissure columns that people consistently agree are visually obnoxious

Additionally, do the Jade Light devices they cast have Damage Attenuation? That's a terrible design choice. My Kuva Chakkhur which deals 100k+ against SP Grineer was doing 1000 damage, and required 4 shots to kill a single device. It's a topic for a separate post, but DE really needs to stop bullying high damagee+low fire rate weapons in cases like this.

Edited by S7ORM