Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Bring back the ability to press square (with playstation controller) on navigation to bring up your loadouts

With the Jade Shadows update we got the nice feature of switching specific weapons/frames and their configs directly from navigation. However they also put the regular loadout change button together with them, removing the ability to just press one button (square on a playstation controller) to bring it up. Since the gear/loadout/config icons disappear when the mission timer starts counting down, I also can't switch loadouts if I realize I'm on the wrong one last second, or someone preemptively force starts another mission. I get that it's a minor inconvenience/annoyance on my part having to hover over to the left side of the screen, or pressing triangle-down-down-left, but I just don't see the point in removing the option since the square button has no other use in the navigation screen. Not sure if this is intended, if I'm the only one this annoyed by this, or if other platforms have the same issue (with controller especially), though I hope this post gives some answers or a revert.

Edited by Mutchupuu