Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Yareli recurrent bug.

Morohk

Hello warframe community, i play Yareli a lot and many times she has a bug with merulina (his second ability), well this ability bugs a lot in general, but this in particular is extremely dangerous bug because dont let you attack anymore with the warframe (shoot and melee attacks).

The operator works correctly and can continue to cast abilities but by not being able to attack with the warframe it basically becomes unplayable. The only way I have found to fix this is to LEAVE THE MISSION, I have also used the /unstuck command and it doesn't work. Using merulina again doesn't work either.

Finally, I have to comment that I don't know how this error is activated, it seems as if it were random, if I had to guess, it seems that it is when I go up and down the merulina many times while shooting. 

• Like 1

Sometimes this happens to me, but i can shot again after a few seconds. It seems related with everything that would cause you to stun in normal situation, but while you are on Merulina, it freezes you to not being able to do nothing for longer than a regular stun.

Maybe sometimes this effect gets perma-stuck? Idk D: