Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Visually tether the Jade eximus beams to their source

You know how those particular murmur enemies will have a visual energy tether leading to the AoE they produce, or their allies that they buff?

Add the same thing to the jade eximus beam so it's more clear where the enemy producing it is. I think this would help make them more reasonable to deal with.

• Like 2

I'm not understanding why people hate the Jade Eximus Beams so much... Is looking straight up to shoot them too hard? You can shoot the ones on Allies too. 

Do people know about that? IMO they are way better than Magnetic Eximai because you can counter them by shooting the beam.

1 minute ago, NanoVega said:

I'm not understanding why people hate the Jade Eximus Beams so much... Is looking straight up to shoot them too hard? You can shoot the ones on Allies too. 

The beams don't tend to hurt or kill me, I'd rather go directly to turning off the enemies life rather than the beam, which can be recast if the enemy is off hiding somewhere obnoxious. 

• Like 1

Just now, Nobodys-Perfect said:

The beams don't tend to hurt or kill me, I'd rather go directly to turning off the enemies life rather than the beam, which can be recast if the enemy is off hiding somewhere obnoxious. 

Ooooh, so its more like you want to be able to find the Jade Eximus easier, ok ok

2 minutes ago, NanoVega said:

Ooooh, so its more like you want to be able to find the Jade Eximus easier, ok ok

Pretty much, yeah. The jade light cast is similar in a lot of ways to what those murmur enemies do. They're designed to become a target priority and force movement out of the spot you're in.

I play Loki a lot generally, and cloaking works pretty well against them so I guess I'm rarely needing to shoot them above my own head - but in cases where it's being cast on allies it'd be good to be able to visually connect a cast to the the specific one producing it, especially in cases where multiple jade eximi are present. If I want to prioritize shutting down the one that's harassing a particular ally, for example.

• Like 1