Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help

momara1957

Question

16 answers to this question

I have a hard time translating this to normal English, but all I can say is that the wiki is most likely be able to help you.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/WARFRAME_Wiki

If you're asking how to craft your Frost Helmet once you get the materials, just go to your Foundry and build it there. But seeing you got a Frost helmet as a drop, you probably already know by now how to build stuff in the Foundry.

Go the foundry (the big grey button furthest to the right at the top of your screen), then scroll down until you see the blueprint for the helmet, and click build it.

You need to have the Frost Helmet Blueprint as well as the materials stated on the Wiki.

Edited by Notso

I'm copy/pasting my pictures from your last thread.

These pictures show where you get the Frost Helmet from. Once you have it, you click on Foundry and then you can craft it.

2h6x8jc.png

2013-03-03_00002_zpsac535724.jpg

You're a master yet you only have 69 plat left. Did you do that on purpose or a heavy spender?

Edited by ThePieBoy

I spent Platinum on everything that I was curious about, bought Warframes and Weapons to find out what I would actually enjoy. When Official Release and the optional/possibly mandatory wipe comes along, I get my Platinum back and know what to never waste my time and Platinum on.

The 69 Platinum was unplanned, but I assumed someone would make mention of it.

Edited by FatalX7

I spent Platinum on everything that I was curious about, bought Warframes and Weapons to find out what I would actually enjoy. When Official Release and the optional/possibly mandatory wipe comes along, I get my Platinum back and know what to never waste my time and Platinum on.

The 69 Platinum was unplanned, but I assumed someone would make mention of it.

Quite Clever. Lol I never thought of that,.

Quite Clever. Lol I never thought of that,.

I'll do the same, but i'm saving the plat, only spending on affinity boosters, potatoes and cosmetic stuff. Everything else that i can get without spending plat, i go that way. I never know if they will release something super-ultra-awesome during this here CB and i'll want it RIGHT NOW! (like the amphis).

Then i can get a good idea on what i like or what i don't, reset once OB begins and just go do something else, like going through my gaming backlog, which is as follows:

Dead Space 3

DMC

Driftmoon

Hitman Absolution

Hotline Miami

Lucius

Postal Classic and Uncut

Retrovirus

TownsV8

Then after i'm through with that backlog and anything that shows up in between, i return to Warframe which will probably have a fuckton of new awesome stuff. AND i'll still have the full 3700 (i think that's the amount) plat. =D

EDIT: Yes, my backlog is sorted by name. I have a light case of OCS that's being treated. (not joking)

Edited by ruivoml

In the future, if you need some help id try posting in the "Players helping Players" forum. There are alot of good guides in there for farming frames, resources, etc. This forum is meant for a general discussion about the game and some may not see this as "General" discussion.

Just a suggestion though.