Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Thoughts On Damage System And Mod Damage Combos.

-Aza-Gorod-

i did a little looking and i like the new damage system but there is one thing that bugs me.I see that my heavily modded melee weapon has only one damage combo when i should have 2 or 3.I looked at the wiki and i have heat, freeze, and electric but i am only getting one combo instead of the 2 or 3 i found. I dont know if the other combo damages are hidden or not.If they are not hidden and the strongest combo is being overrided by a weaker one, well dang.I think that all the combo damage if you have the mods should be seen and working.but would it maybe possible in the future to maybe have all combos working instead of one? it kinda dampens the creativity on high combinations of damage to make very powerful weapons with hard work to get all the stuff to make the weapons of course.I know that it can be over power to a point but from what i see in the updates the enemies seem to get stronger which may call for more and more combos to help deal damage.But i think people who like to solo missions may need this to help against tough and annoying bosses, by annoying i mean haveing insane shields or something of the sort.So with the multi combos there would be some more damageing advantages.I tried to solo alad v and his robo pet has very high shield.I did get him and the robot once but i wasnt able to again.But with the combos that i could have had i think i would have a slightly higher chance of being able to solo him.I know some people who play with others would say, "then why make this a multiplayer game?" because i see that the enemies who are growing in veritiy are also growing stronger in a way.So i say why not give the tennos a additional advantage with multi combos? also doing 1 combo i think drops the value of some of the other damage mods.example: maxed heat melee mod only does about 58 heat damage on my galateen which is rank 28 with +120% overall damage bonus because of pressure point.

Edited by Drake777