Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Buff Light's Judgment's Duration; it's far FAR to low.

10 second base duration that doesn't scale well with the Duration mods is kinda lame.  I think in the Dev Stream it was said they would last for an infinite duration.

Where I can see that kinda breaks her energy economy if you basically can camp a spot; not a lot of missions outside of Defense (Mobile or other wise) and Survival do you really "Camp" a spot reliably.  A of the time you're running (or in Jade's case, flying) around.

An increase in radius would be nice too.  It seems REALLY small for something your supposed to catch enemies in and hit them with Glory's Alt-Fire.  This is especially hard when you have Orphanim Eyes running slowing everything running at you, and presuming there's a Light's Judgment well in front of you.  

Other than that, her damage level is fair, and she's fun to play.  Please don't nerf her.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Crackensan said:

10 second base duration that doesn't scale well with the Duration mods is kinda lame.  I think in the Dev Stream it was said they would last for an infinite duration.

Where I can see that kinda breaks her energy economy if you basically can camp a spot; not a lot of missions outside of Defense (Mobile or other wise) and Survival do you really "Camp" a spot reliably.  A of the time you're running (or in Jade's case, flying) around.

An increase in radius would be nice too.  It seems REALLY small for something your supposed to catch enemies in and hit them with Glory's Alt-Fire.  This is especially hard when you have Orphanim Eyes running slowing everything running at you, and presuming there's a Light's Judgment well in front of you.  

Other than that, her damage level is fair, and she's fun to play.  Please don't nerf her.

Nerf what they pre-nerfed her before release. Anyone with half a brain can see that she isn't half as good as what they showed in the dev stream, and it's embarrassing. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Crackensan said:

What are they gonna nerf lmao ? she's already garbage and her dmg is non existent, wisp spamming 3 will deal more dmg lol

• Like 5