Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

The Jade Eximus Lasers brings up the issue of enemy abilities just bypassing Defense Abilities.

It's something that's been an issue ever since the Eximus Rework, but I feel like with the giant Green Laser of Death it's become increasingly prevalent.

I think it's incredibly unfair that enemy abilities can just bypass defensive abilities, like Snowglobe for example.

This is obvious with things like Blast Eximus and more recently Jade Eximus, where activating a Defensive ability, to defend something, doesn't mean anything when the Eximus can just hit the player, or more importantly hit the Defense Objective, through the Defense ability.

It's made even more annoying that alot of these abilities themselves cannot be canceled out of by CC and can only be stopped by killing them.

This is made somewhat really frustrating when the same doesn't apply to us, since enemy Artic Eximus Snowglobes will actually stop abilities and even prevent you from aiming the targets inside (Except for the Artic Eximus ironically)

So please, a request for enemy abilities to actually be stopped?

• Like 11

I've seen myself run Silence often on the operation. Should speak volumes of how overtuned the laser is.

Not only that, it's simply not fun, the laser can spawn just right behind you, you're not seeing it if you're aiming down sights, and aiming down sights will cut off your speed.

Good concept with very poor execution.

• Like 1

These lasers are very annoying and persistent, they prevent you from enjoying the gameplay, killing them is very bad for the targeting system, I think it's even worse on mobile devices and console.

1. Lasers have 1 second of move cooldown after hitting any player, this is 1 second to player dodge and aim at laser.
  2. Lasers must die after 3 hits from any damage source, this is equivalent to a 3-interaction action;
  3. Hits must paralyze the movement of the lasers for 3 seconds to ensure that the player can move away and hit the laser target.
  4. Hits work only with weapons and melee not AoE damage from skills;
  5. The weapon does not need to cause damage or damage mods, just hit the target 3 times, with any weapon to kill him;
Edited by Famecans