Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Thank you for the update ~

Having over 100 built weapons, and despite wanting to rebuild everything -_- (and the 3 forma gift... cough cough) , I understand that the game will be more fun to play. I'm happy to finally be able to play all the elements and try new builds (including ARCANES! My god, how many beautiful but useless arcanes with the old meta, I expect to see new ones covering other elements as well)!

I've already tested all the factions with their resistances and I must say I'm satisfied. Factions seem more balanced between each other now. Sure, I imagine it's not perfect yet and there will be further adjustments in the future, maybe on slash/viral vs corrosive, or the new blast. And let us know if you intend to keep the extra magnetic damage on overguards, it could be a valid candidate for Kuva/Tenet weapons given the high presence of eximus in SP! Personally, I like the idea!

Moreover, I understand it's more intuitive this way for a new player (and not only <_<). Trying to explain that this is armor, and that other thing is alloy armor, and that other thing is machinery, and that other thing is robotics, and that they all have different resistances and... Maybe we should have had this update earlier. Perhaps you didn't want to make big changes alongside a major lore and bounties update to give players time to adapt, or it simply took its time. It can't be easy. '-'

I also have to say that I might have ended up hating it if you hadn't put loadouts in the navigation. You thought about it!

And finally, I can play the Strun or the Phenmor without breaking my finger! Or why not the Kuva Brakk (this thing can bites harder than a pyrana) , or who knows how many other weapons I've set aside for the same reason...

Regarding the Ascension, I swear I've been wondering for a long time, "Why haven't they made a map that develops vertically yet?" I love it. With a bit of parkour velocity, it becomes incredibly fun to jump and shoot from one wall to another. This time, I'll write it for the future, "Why haven't you made an underwater boss yet?" Something like... a Grineer shark-submarine XD. Just because archwings are less played doesn't mean you should never consider it! <_<

Good luck with fixing bugs and balancing! I don't know how you manage it, but I wouldn't have the patience to put up with us... <_<
(Are there more players complaining that they deal too much damage or more complaining that they deal too little? You need to increase the difficulty, but as soon as my Warframe dies, the game is no longer fun... what... what would be the solution? Would shooting at an enemy with too much health and no damage for half an hour be more fun? <_<)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, (XBOX)K1jker said:

I'm sad I can't use the new semi mods on my phenmor or laetum :( (they just shouldn't apply to incarnon form for "balance") or any other weapon with alt fires 

Also cannonade mods lock the fire rate to the base fire rate, I don't know if I really would like more damage than they already have instead of fire rate in these two, but this is a personal preference. Should they nerf laetum and phenmor to allow the use of cannonade mods? And for those who don't want to use these mods? 🤔

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Pandygon:

Also cannonade mods lock the fire rate to the base fire rate, I don't know if I really would like more damage than they already have instead of fire rate in these two, but this is a personal preference. Should they nerf laetum and phenmor to allow the use of cannonade mods? And for those who don't want to use these mods? 🤔

They should just allow them and leave incarnon form unaffected from them. 

4 minutes ago, (XBOX)K1jker said:

They should just allow them and leave incarnon form unaffected from them. 

So, would you really leave an empty slot in the Incarnon form on two weapons that provide the best in the Incarnon form? 🤔

Rebuilding a weapon or a warframe is OK. But the worst thing is you need to change your build between missions. I had almost one universal build for all factions (with some exceptions like Deimos). Now I'm forced to change builds.

On the contrary, even Magnet can now kill Greeners due to armor changes. Looks cool but strange