Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Broken War BP no longer obtainable after Jade Shadows.

Hello,

So basically I was talking about the War last night with a friend and find out that after you've done the Jade Shadows Quest you can no longer obtained the Broken War BP from getting attacked by the Stalker. Since as you may know, the Broken War BP is a drop from the Shadow Stalker (after you've done Second Dream) and not the regular Stalker.

An easy fix for that would be to add the Broken War BP to Cephalon Symaris syndicate shop just like the War hilt and War blade.

Il y a 7 heures, intrelis a dit :

The Broken War Blueprint has a 6% chance to drop from Shadow Stalker. How exactly did you conclude it no longer drops? 

So basically: Yes the Broken War has a 6% drop chance from the "Shadow Stalker" itself. But the thing is when you've done with the Jade Shadows quest, "The Stalker" came back to being "The Stalker" and not "The Shadow Stalker" (since that form is only after The Second Dream quest).  "The Stalker" doesn't drop the Broken War BP since it's not in his drop table (but only in the drop table of "The Shadow Stalker" only). My point is the only way to get the Broken War BP is to be invaded by "The Shadow Stalker" from another player who hasn't done the Jade Shadows quest yet.

Edited by Zoroark974

This is true not just for broken war but also regular war too. As someone who got scammed by stalker for over 3 years not getting my spare broken war, the moment i learned about the fact he reverts to his old drop table made me frustrated. Especially since assasins seem to spawn more often now. I really hope this gets addressed within couple hotfixes.

• Like 1

You guys just can't be pleased. For a long time, the only way to get Stalker drops was to be in a squad with a player who hasn't done New War. Now that we can finally get Stalker drops again you guys are already complaining. It won't be "fixed", there is nothing to fix, it's just how the game is. Not everything is accessible at all times.