Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

SP impression + endgame, DE kill fun play again?

Hello again everyone! We looked at the leading post but no one responded. Well, let's write general real impressions of the patch.

I’ll mention right away, that I am a player of the Steel Path and close all high-end content, including missions at 9999 levels.

What was noticed just by playing and when watching the video “before the patch - after the patch” was that the increase in HP had a detrimental effect on frames that could be played as casters. at the same time, due to all the changes, warframes  now only stands for weapons, and nothing more. We lost the opportunity to play fun and in complete pleasure for:

Dante; Styanax; Ash; Protea (in some sense)

All those who played slash-through skills, without an armor strip, simply turn the game into a bunch of casting skills to kill a mob. And when all the mobs are left without armor, the amount of HP they have left is simply incredible....Nothing much has changed regarding ordinary mobs, they die as before. But as soon as the mob gets serious, all the shortcomings of the patch are already visible. I’m just silent and have come to terms with the very “necessary” mechanics of limiting the status of procs on bosses, and acolytes, because this is so important for the gameplay, whether I kill him in 0.5 seconds or 3s... This patch has led to the fact that all damage needs to be given out as much as possible in a short time. There's nothing fun about it, it's not a complication, it's just a thorn in a .....

Previously, 1 procast was enough, now 3-4 in a best case. Well, this is DE, perhaps new players and those who did not want to understand or delve into the essence of your idea regarding statuses will like this, but now playing on frames as stands for weapons has removed any interest at a high level in playing with anyone else other than those who can buff multiplicative damage and survive not only through the shield gate.

And now Revenant, with the Kullervo skill, melee weapons, and Naramon, is the most convenient option to play. The rest are simply not so comfortable, and you need to set up a bunch of warframes through “Dance with a Tambourine”, and play while hiding around the corner, or press invulnerability through the operator every 5 seconds?

If earlier I could sacrifice damage or efficiency for the sake of quality of life, then alas not now, since I simply do not have enough damage.....

Thanks DE, I have one frame left to play comfortably!

And yeah, i want to hear that level 9999 missions and playing on the frames on ability only, is not "as intended"

• Like 1