Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Vestigial Motes Store needs generalised goods to keep the new mission from becoming another content island

At this pace Ascension will be abandoned as soon as the event ends, the only good thing you will be able to get out of it after you finished farming will be the arcanes to dissolve into vosfor. Adding riven transmuters into Dante's shop was a good start but it wasn't nearly enough, and this store doesn't even have that.

Adding rewards that players will always in need for is the way to go to keep this type of missions alive, be it weekly purchases of kuva/endo, rivens, relic packs or even orokin reactor/catalyst blueprints (fairly priced, obviously).

• Like 4

Sorely needed.

Already sitting on 1660, nearly have all 5 arcanes you can buy completed twice. That's with 28/42 Arcane Energizes purchased so haven't even grinded out 1 Legendary Arcane. Sure, I could buy another 166 Arcanes right now to grind into powder but that's really not enticing to me. It'd be like changing one resource I don't need in another I don't need.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Void2258 said:

I have farmed everything but the arcanes and am casually farming sisters for that. Once that s done I will never be back except for interceptions and such. There are better places to get everything else on the loot table and the mote store has nothing everygreen.

that's exactly my point, as of now farming everything the vestigial motes's store has to offer doesn't take that much and there's no incentive to keep coming back

As of right now I have every arcane fully maxed, all the weapons, and a Jade to play and Helminth. There is nothing for me to ever return to this map for again. It's been barely a week, and I have not been powerfarming at all; in fact I skipped the first day or so once the failure to drop parts was discovered.

Edited by Void2258
  • Like 1