Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trapped Warframe in Void Armageddon

SupremeMachine_V1

Question

I’m just playing Void Armageddon during a bounty so I can try and get some of the gel orb things, and it’s been working out fine up until now. Sometimes while playing the mission, my Warframe will get trapped in some sort of void construct after the void angel spawns, and I’m only able to play as my operator/drifter from that point. I’ve tried shooting the trap with my amp, void slinging through it, and using either of my operator’s abilities to free my Warframe, but nothing works. Is there any way to free your Warframe from the trap, or is it stuck there until the end of the mission?

5 answers to this question

To @SupremeMachine_V1,

You have to deal a bit of damage to break free from it :

-With first level amps, it can take times ... a bunch of times.

-Last tier ones like Phahd Scaffold (homing glaives) or Klamora Prism (large flamethrower) backed with a Full focus take seconds/2-3 shots. (most MR20-25 players)

So you'll have to side dodge the angel ground slam attack or Stay in aim glide to not be target by this attack... (maintain your distance)

If I understood what you're referring to, you must use your operator's amp on the spikes the Angel impaled your warframe with. They'll eventually break and your warframe will be free to be used again.

1 hour ago, S074 said:

If I understood what you're referring to, you must use your operator's amp on the spikes the Angel impaled your warframe with. They'll eventually break and your warframe will be free to be used again.

How many times am I supposed to attack the spikes then? Does it have a proper health bar, or is it more of a hit shield kind of thing where you hit it a specific amount of times? I said in my post that I attacked the trap/spikes, so I’m just confused.

I'm sorry, I don't know exactly how much health they have, but it may be down to the amp you're using not dishing out enough damage. Which Amp does your operator have?

It’s the first amp you can get from Onnko (not the free one) that you assemble. I can’t log on right now to check what parts I used, but I know they’re the ones you unlock the first time you unlock with the Quills. It’s a hitscan (either that or really fast projectile) laser.