Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Unkillable enemies in my solo Sortie mission

Blodgandr

I was doing today's Sortie mission, the Mobile Defense vs Corpus. Noticed some units weren't taking any damage. Nothing I did could hurt them. They didn't have the normal grey invincibility health bar. It wasn't an Arbitration mission. I was able to kill other units nearby. Just these units randomly were unkillable. Had to just ignore them.

• Like 2

Yep this is a bug, same thing happened to me on my sortie today, unkillable moas specifically it seemed. And they were not allies spawned from cabinets.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I did not spawn these from a cabinet. Also got one in my very next mission. It never happened before. I'm still unsure what causes this.

And they definitely aren't friendly. I thought they may have been converted due to radiation status effect, but they were attacking me and doing damage. Even if it was radiation, that doesn't make a unit friendly or invincible, it just makes it attack everything.

Edited by Blodgandr
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I had this happen a few times during Survival missions, last time it happened, it was an energy leech eximus, so it became very annoying since it couldn't be killed, and also couldn't chain them in place with Harrow either