Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Frames With Abilities Dealing Blast Damage

Hello Everyone!

I don't know if this is the proper channel to wright this but i just noticed something Specifically on Limbo & Rhino Frames (So Far). Their 4th abilities Says that they are dealing Blast Damage however upon testing they just dealing normal damage. Is this intendend, Visual Bug or an Actual Bug?

To be honest i just wanted to see after the rework if some really old builds we had will start working again.

An image as well to show what i mean https://ibb.co/KDT1xHq

There is no "normal damage" type in Warframe, I believe what you may be seeing is the abilities not applying a status proc, and therefore not showing a status type icon beside the number when an enemy is hit

If I'm misinterpreting your issue, I apologize

• Like 1

17 hours ago, MouseMaid_null said:

There is no "normal damage" type in Warframe, I believe what you may be seeing is the abilities not applying a status proc, and therefore not showing a status type icon beside the number when an enemy is hit

If I'm misinterpreting your issue, I apologize

So basically this is an actual Bug that Abilities that they were supposed to deal Blast Damage Simply they are not dealing it. By normal damage i meant something like for example base damage like for an unmodded weapon.