The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Everyone! :)

Neuria

Hi.

Yeah that's all I got.

I swear I thought really hard to come up with something witty, or cool, or funny.

Failed all three.

On the flip side I can at least tell you all about my failure; on the same breath, I'm not so bad in-game. I play on PC, if we're ever in the same game? Expect someone who's never too far to revive you as I like to make sure I'm typically the last one out. Expect someone who won't shut elevators on you, and will not blow out windows with you still inside the room for lolz. Expect someone who probably will forget you in the coming days if we only play once! (Hey.. just being honest.)

But no, retaining seriousness. I've played Warframe for a while now, and boy has it been a fun ride; I religiously play Valkyr, but may swap to Ember or Saryn should the situation call. - I'll help out where I can, but I'm sure the Wiki will do a much better job than me on an informational scale...

But uhm, yeah. Good hunting, fellow Tenno!

If you ever see a Valkyr tagged Neuria; unless I'm being kidnapped from my computer to make dinner, I'll do my best not to let you down.

How's Valkyr?

Very fun, my favorite frame so far; a very situational character that not many 'get' right off the bat, but through mix tactics and a bit of know-how, she thrives. - I highly recommend Flow or Streamline mods, it makes energy conservation a breeze; bringing a good weapon to help balance the mid/close range offense really helps too. - In some cases, such as Survival, the endless Hysteria chains are very exhilarating; death to all! etc etc.

It's more a single-target based frame, rather than Nova or Saryn's mass AoE. - Ideal for pounding face on bosses and heavier mobs.

Thank you all for the warm welcome by the way! ^^

Edited by Neuria